Andrew4210 mumble ban [brianherman]

Andromeda4210

I'm not sure what I did. I talked to Sofia quite some time ago and apologized and she seemed alright with it. I was banned for "harassment." Personally, I don't think this is a fair ban. I did ask for Sofia to talk briefly so that we can be on the same page that I apologized, and thought that this was over and done with. Given she did choose to not go in the channel and I dropped it at that point. I'd like to request a different moderator or admin to handle this appeal due to another, unrelated issue that I have discussed with Brian, which I believe could unfairly factor his viewpoint on this issue.

Edited by Andrew4210

This has nothing to do with this ban. I did nothing wrong. If this was about me asking her a few times to go to a different channel with me, it was because I was concerned we weren't on the same page and she never responded, which led me to think that there was either a connection issue, or that she couldn't hear me. After a while from that I gave up and left the channel and once I was alone with Hail, I was banned. I believe this ban was placed because you disagree with my actions concerning another player that we talked about, which is why I am requesting a different mod or admin to handle this appeal.

Edited by Andrew4210

You became a mod recently again as I recall, I felt as though you were giving me advice and not telling me to do anything. There was no formal announcement that you were a moderator again. I respected your opinion at the time not knowing that you were re modded, I thought the best course of action would be to try to make sure the player and I were on the same page, seeing as though I apologized quite some time ago and she accepted my apology. If the defense is brought up that I should have known you were a mod for you bringing me into admin and mod discussion, I know that there are (or at least were) mods who decided to not become mods anymore who still retained some mod powers in mumble, whether through accident or not is beyond me.

Edited by Andrew4210