Firebreed [bhrossman]

[+] Hello Honorable Mod Team:

Please allow you to explain myself:

I was speaking in open chat when I sent the following coded messages to anyone in "Discharge" that was aware, and looking at in-game chat. I did this to get their attention because I was not able to get into the mumble channel while their was a conflict; I wanted in.

The meaning of the words:

Neggitivers: Referring to how some of the players on s.nerd.nu were responding to the arrival of the new plugins and players. Mostly though it referred to how Civcraft players where feeling about how the natives where talking about them on the reddit and in game when they were playing here as a mc member not a member of Civcraft (me s.nerd.nu was the first mc server I played on back in beta. Character, "Agronaut".

Neggrivers: "Rivers End" was the location of a group called "Recharge" that raided Civcraft. This mixed with the fact that there was an admin and well known civ 1.0 player had recently scolded and corrected members of the "Discharge" group for acting like "Recharge" (HCF) here on the s.nerd.nu server. 

Neggers: The name I heard a "Discharge" member call themselves based on the fact that they are located in the (-,-) area of the map. This is ofc where the word "Negger" came from seeing that they are in the "neggitive - neggitive"

I understand how this looks guys. At a glance, I think I can see why I was banned. I am sorry these words may have come across like I was trying to imply another word that sounds like the last word I wrote. I hope you will see from my chat history on these accounts (/u/597) (/u/EveryHuman) (/u/Last_Envoy) that I do not have a habit of using neggitive or racist words.

Thanks for taking the time to review this. At the very least I got to join your forums! :)

`John

Hey there Firebreed, please wait for bhrossman to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, please feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for Firebreed on c.nerd.nu for racist chat on S nerd.nu/appeal by bhrossman on 2014-07-28 23:01:29 (no more bans, no notes)