Bancheis [tacodude3]

Bancheis

Hello support team,

I was looking to join a public server today to join a player I was talking to on Twitch.tv. After I applied to be added to their whitelist, I received a rejection saying my account Bancheis had been banned in the past. When asking for the source of the information, I was given this site as the server name.

Let me begin by first stating that before this day, I did not even know that this website existed. I do not know when this account ban had occurred, nor am I familiar with the two servers I was accused of doing something on via MCBouncer. I have further found a ban through MCBans that I am currently in the process of disputing for the reason that my account was listed as an alternate account of some random guy in 2011. My memory is not good enough to remember if I had been locked out of my account at that date, but I assume my account had been compromised due to these ridiculous claims.

As I was not made aware of these charges until today, I would like to respectfully request that you clear my ban through MCBouncer and restore my good name. I pride myself on having a good reputation, and would never do the things I am being accused of. I had been trying to speak with a moderator recommended by the IRC chat for MCBouncer, Deaygo, but he has yet to reply to me. Please assist me in retrieving my good name, as I am deeply annoyed and insulted to learn of these accusations.

Thank you,

Mike

Hello Bancheis. Since your ban is over three years old, has a very vague ban message, and your banning moderator is no longer a staff member, I unfortunately can't give you any details about what led to your ban. You were also banned on another server about a month after being banned here. If you don't remember logging onto that server either then I recommend changing your password as a precaution.

I'll unban you after you read the rules then reply here stating that you understand and will follow them should you log onto our servers.

Ban information:

Ban for Bancheis on c.nerd.nu for Banned (rule breaking). by tacodude3 on 2011-07-15 11:07:40 (1 more bans, no notes)