Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce some changes to the Head Admin team!

WickedCoolSteve

It's no secret that I'm an old fart as far as administrators around here go, and I've got another certified old man here with me, our good pal Denevien. The two of us have decided to step aside in order to enable an injection of fresh ideas, energy, and perspective into the head admin team. It's a high stress job and it demands an active and engaged set of minds to help manage and meet the needs of this amazing gaming community. We feel that we can no longer fulfill this obligation and would like to bring on some people who can.

I am happy and proud to announce that Mrloud15 and Dumbo52 will be leaving their positions as server admins and will be joining thrawn21, Draykhar, and Cyotie911 as head admins. Mrloud has been helping out as a moderator since February 2013, and as an SAdmin since September 2013. Dumbo joined the moderating staff in July 2012 and has been leading as a CAdmin since November 2012. Both of these fine men bring an incredible amount of experience, ideas, patience, and varied perspectives to the table. I am confident they will serve the community well in their new positions. 

• Upvote 33