ElGordoLoco [kitcatbar]

EL Gordo Loco

I have no mods installed don't even know how to. 

when i found chest i dug out due to not having to proper tools to do anything. 

I asked the mod If i had done something wrong to please let me know. 

He said it seemed innocent and never was heard form again.

If i am not allowed back on S so be it I was having fun but I have been on C for some time . 

and now i get to wait two days just to play again . I understand this takes time . 

Just Let me know what I need to do to to get back on .

http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules

READ them all and I Agree .

just trying to make this go as fast as possible .

I just keep thinking about all my beautiful diamonds sitting there all alone. 

Edited by EL Gordo Loco

Hey there ELGordoLoco, please wait for kitcatbar to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, please feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for ELGordoLoco on c.nerd.nu for Xray on S nerd.nu/appeal by kitcatbar on 2014-08-06 23:49:03 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Hello ElGordoLoco. I found that you had used the fence/redstone block glitch to see through blocks a total of 82 times. While I believe you when you say you have no xray mod installed since your mines were normal, exploiting glitches to xray is still against the rules.

Here are a few instances:

NMs4gkJ.png

QAXX94f.png

MZWl9Ih.png

3zlt8Zz.png

t9ei3Q5.png

YuBnACA.png

0UUJmWJ.png

CvnRQ9f.png

g4HRTqO.png

The ban length for xray is one month. Please reappeal on September 6th or later stating that you understand and will follow the rules to be unbanned.

Ah i miss understood thought it was only mods that were ban-able. I apologize and will never happen again. 

one month is fair but a warning would be be cool  if you could see fit  since i have never had a problem on any server. 

I mean its Big Brother Night on tv and you cant very well force me to watch that trash with my wife please I'm begging you ... HAHA

If one month it is with no slap on the hand i get it. hope the rest of this rev goes good someone take care of my beautiful castle on C :-(