ongoing problem with gags [headadmin]

so a while ago i was making some political rants and was gagged for it. i accept that and understand thats part of the rules.

However, since then, i've been gagged almost daily for harmless comments, each time the moderator citing my previous gags as part of the reason.

The second gag, the entire server was talking about DARE, and i said ONE SINGLE line of text about the subject, and was immediately gagged for "political talk". DARE is political, am i to assume that everyone else in the server was warned/gagged?

Today's gag, someone was talking about a bomb that exploded flowers,,, i said "like a gay bomb!" (this is NOT homophobic. its a fucking harmless joke. Not everything that contains the word "Gay" means hate)

When i was accused of being homophobic, i gave the example of gay protesters using colored confetti in protests against politicians, and that the idea of a "gay bomb" isnt exactly "hateful" but something the gay community actually uses, and its a positive thing... much better than a death bomb of fire and explosions.

The mod said i was being "political" again, because i said the word "politician" and therefore i was being political. WHAT THE FUCK? yes my sentence contained the word politician, but it wasn't a political statement, it was a reference to a series of events, and i was referring to them in a non-political way.

Why is it im singled out and punished, when the entire server is already discussing a political topic, im gagged for a single comment... then i make a harmless joke, and gagged again for being "homophobic and political" ? bulllllshit.

Theres a few players who know me from eveonline and are trying to get me banned. They've been trolling me and your staff since the day i started playing. For example: I commented that grinders should be banned because they ruin the ingame economy. This is an opinion, not even one i obviously care about since i play here. It was just a simple passing comment. immediately they started calling me a troll and went on for 30 minutes about how im trolling everyone by mentioning it. without any input from me, they went on for 30 minutes about how i was trolling, without a word from me. They openly vowed to get me banned in chat, and they seem like they're on the right track to being successful.

I completely understand the first gag, and i apologize for breaking the rule then. But are you really going to gag, and eventually ban me, for any tiny little possible approach to that red line that i crossed once? I made a single snarky comment and a harmless, nonhateful gay joke.

Edited by terminal1nsanity

Okay, your mutes on this server were well justifed.  Prior to your first and second mutes, you had a lot of players on the server asking you to stop your discussion.  When you didn't, you were muted.  Valid reasons for Mutes, especially if you haven't read our rules.  http://nerd.nu/rules states specifically that political discussions aren't allowed in public chat.

Your 3rd mute involves your homophobic comment in chat.  If you do not believe that you comment was homophobic, you probably need to do a little research in, how stereotypes can be seen as offensive.  You should also take a look at https://nerd.nu/forums/index.php?/topic/20-banned-for-a-homophobic-or-racial-slur-read-this/ .  This will hopefully give you a better understanding as to why it doesn't really matter if you find what you say offensive, others might.

To some this up, Your mutes were justified.