Dobreira [Head Admin]

dobreira

I was banned in April for shooting an arrow through a nether portal and hitting a player on P. I asked the player to go trough the portal so that I could test if the bug was still around since I had reported back when I first found it. I hit the player with 1 arrow and explained to him what the bug was.

The player was ok with me hitting him with the arrow. However, I realize that consulting a moderator regarding this plugin exploit was the better approach.

Again, I did not have any malicious intent, was merely demonstrating the exploit so that it can be addressed.

I feel I've spent enough time banned from these servers. True, I have made mistakes in the past, but I haven't made any within the last year barring this incident.

I believe I'm mature enough to be a constructive member of the community, and would like to return to playing with my friends.

Edited by dobreira

Hello Dobreira, I've edited the title of your appeal to appropriately reflect who will be handling it. Please know we haven't forgot about you, and are discussing it among ourselves. Please bear with us and we'll get back with you shortly.

Dobreira,

Thank you for your patience throughout this process. The head admins have discussed your ban, and we have decided to reduce your ban length to 5 months.

First, however, I'd like you to understand that the rules are not a toy to be played around with. They are in place for a reason: to promote positive experiences for players on our servers. The reason you have such an extensive ban history on our servers is that you have continuously pushed the boundaries of our rules. When you come back, this needs to stop. Stay away from that boundary like most players, and you'll be fine, but I don't want to see you here again for crossing the line; if you are banned again, your ban length will be significantly longer.

Please submit a new appeal on or after Saturday, September 20 to be unbanned, stating that you have read and agree to our rules, and citing the specific rule that you broke.