I am the new cadmin, jchance. AMA.

jchance

Is your full name J. C. Hance?

Will you do anything for love?

Jorge C. Hance, Esq.

I would do anything for love, and I'll probably even do that.

How do you feel about coming back and becoming a Cadmin fairly quickly?

why did becoming Cadmin again take so long lol

I've been a moderator since 2011, with a couple breaks in there due to work related stuff.   I've been a mod longer than a couple head admins have been, so I've been around.  Recently, I've had some life changes that gave me more time for nerd.nu in general, so I was ready to commit to the time requirements of being cadmin where I couldn't previously.

can i take your position?

I was waiting for a joke question, I'm glad you finally gave me one Random.

Is that so :)

Let's ask jchance actually. What's your playing history on mcpublic?

I started playing Nerd.nu on C rev 14, was modded on Rev 16 (or maybe the beginning of Rev 17?) and I've played at least a rev on the other two servers to try it out.    One rev I went rail crazy on P, and another rev I created Potatoville on S with cmdrtebok.  I always went back to C though.

Chance do you even?

omg I don't even

Why is Atlanta midtown terrible?

Traffic.  Too many people.  Too many Starbucks and too few good coffee shops. 

What is love

babby don't hurt me, no more.

• Upvote 2

I've been a moderator since 2011, with a couple breaks in there due to work related stuff.   I've been a mod longer than a couple head admins have been, so I've been around.  Recently, I've had some life changes that gave me more time for nerd.nu in general, so I was ready to commit to the time requirements of being cadmin where I couldn't previously.

Possibly all but one... *cough cough*

• Upvote 1

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could ever give a fuck?

What is your opinion on ice tea?

How many tacos can you fit in your mouth at once?

What is your favorite mexican restaraunt?

Fucks are received, not given.

I live in Georgia, and iced tea is served everywhere.   My local hipster coffee shop has White Sunshine (white tea, light lemon flavor lightly sweetened) and green tea pomegranate iced teas that are far superior to "southern sweet tea" you see everywhere else.

Are we talking homemade, big tacos or Taco Bell Tacos?  I bet I could fit 2 taco bell tacos, but only one homemade one. 

There is a place in Atlanta called La Fonda Latina that I really like, but its more cuban than mexican.   They do give you chips and homemade salsa though, so I'm counting it as my favorite.  Best cuban sandwich in town.