KRwisTy96 [WickedCoolSteve]

wojtex6

Summarize events as best you remembered them and state your point of view:

Well it all started back in "Charcolia" (hope that name is right) when i came to find out the arhitecture there and the new rail connections of course. It happend that i took of my armor to dont destroy my boots which had no life left at this point. Then i paniced when zombie hit me, cousing me to drop more armor and to get almost instantly killed by a zombie (which stole my diamond gear and such). then i looked for revenge on that zombie, it happened that when i got back to Charcolia i had no armor and only powerfull diamond sword that i picked up from enderchest in charcolia. I have searched for the zombie that took my stuff and killed him, after i killed him i was very low on health and decided to run to nearest house in search on food to survive. I have made a decision to kill someones pig to provide myself some food which was not the best choice, few moments later i realized that there was a smal farm close to that place meaning that i could have saved that pig, but that is the past and i can undo what i have made. I understand that rules say that i can not kill our destroy others stuff but i just wanted to have dying over and over after me, i regret my choice and hope you forgive me.

KRwisTy96

Edited by wojtex6

Hello KRwisTy96. Please wait for WickedCoolSteve to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for KRwisTy96 on c.nerd.nu for animal/minor grief after multiple warnings - nerd.nu/appeal by WickedCoolSteve on 2014-08-15 16:13:54 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Relevant note:

Note #37661 for KRwisTy96 on c.nerd.nu: Warned for minor animal grief on P by switchviewz on 2014-07-03 21:14:44

Hi KRwisTy96, thank you for appealing your ban. 

I understand that you were in a difficult gameplay situation, however, I can not stress enough the importance of not interfering with other players' builds and animals. You've been warned about these types of behaviors multiple times in the past but you seem to continue to have trouble with this type of thing. 

Never break blocks placed by other players. Ever. This includes things like torches and flowers. Never kill another player's animals unless you can breed more to replace the ones you killed. 

Please go to http://nerd.nu/rules and read them thoroughly. Reply here confirming that you have done so and I will unban you tomorrow.