Up votes and down votes.

SkrapssparkS

Up votes and down votes.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need up votes and down votes on the forums?

I said I liked to keep the upvotes and downvotes because they were used well in the past. They can be used to agree/disagree, but also show what posts are worthwhile and which ones are not. I remember when they were removed for a little bit, but they were brought back for whatever reason.. I'd like it to stay that way. 

Also, I have an issue with how the buttons work. Once you upvote/downvote, you can't cancel or redo a vote. If it is possible, can there be an undo button, or just let us have the option to change the vote after voting up or down?

• Upvote 2

I'd like to ask that we stop with the large bold and colorful text. It is providing nothing to this topic and is irritating other users.

I guarantee you I am doing 10000000x more to improve these servers than you are. 

Yeah no, we wouldn't want to distract from the topic and irritate others

Edited by nolanater5711
  • Upvote 3

Alright, after the post by random and nolanater I've had quite enough of people attacking each other and posting things not relevant to the subject at hand. I will be removing any trolling posts/non constructive posts from this point forward, if there is a problem with this take it up with a head admin.

• Upvote 3

We are able to discuss matters in public chat and that is good, the admins are paying attention to this. Now Slide shouldn't have made some of his comments and he was corrected by a lot of players but the point has been made. By continuing we are just proving that we can't have matters discussed by the general community.

• Upvote 1

With permission from the OP, I'm closing this thread. It's clear that everyone with a vocal opinion on the topic has responded, and despite several people asking for the thread to continue on topic, it has been completely derailed and there is no point in allowing this discussion to continue, as it is clearly going nowhere. We have received a lot of feedback from the players, so we will be posting a decision on this topic in the near future.

Thanks for your patience.

• Upvote 4