4 members have voted

1. 1. wat do?

• 1. upvotes only / 2. upvotes + downvotes
    • 1. upvotes + downvotes / 2. no votes
    • 1. upvotes only / 2. no votes
    • 1. no votes / 2. upvotes + downvotes
    • 1. no votes / 2. upvotes only
    • 1. upvotes + downvotes / 2. upvotes only

A's a superhumanly strong playboy shaman haunted by an iconic dead American confidante....

B's a chain-smoking gypsy college professor who believes she is the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian queen....

C's a tortured communist bounty hunter descended from a line of powerful witches....

Today we pit them against eachother...

In an instant-runoff election!

You must pick the forum poll option that describes your preferences in order, with "1." being your first preference.

If no option has a majority in the first round, the option with the fewest votes is eliminated. Those that voted for it have their second-option votes added to the counts for the remaining two candidates.

Poll closes in 1 week.

Edited by barneygale
  • Upvote 3

What is this exactly? A poll to see if people want up votes and down votes? If that's the case I personally think this is pointless right now. The community voted to keep upvotes and that's what we did. Why do we keep on insisting that we need another vote or that it needs to be changed? It hasn't even been a few days with the new system, why aren't we waiting to see how this system works first instead of instantly jumping to a new vote just because some people got out voted?

• Upvote 2

This decision has already been made. If you would like to discuss this issue with me Barney, I'll be more than happy to chat with you. However for the reasons stated in this post https://nerd.nu/forums/index.php?/topic/2485-only-having-up-votes-is-ridiculous/ I'm going to go ahead and close this thread to reduce the drama that this issue seems to be causing from a few people.

I'll thank you ahead of time for being reasonable with regards of your help with trying to reduce the drama, and I'll look for your PM's.

• Upvote 2