GreenNuke224 [jchance]

GreenNuke224

I was banned just tonight by jchance for being an alt of IAMTHEGREENNINJA. I do not deny this, nor do I deny breaking the rules as IAMTHEGREENNINJA. However, this happened one year ago, and I was trolling with the intention of getting banned. I would like for my real account, GreenNuke224 to be unbanned and for this unfortunate incident to be forgiven simply because I had no intention of doing anything wrong and was banned on IAMTHEGREENNINJA for AvO Chatspam. I apologise for the inconvenience and hope to be able to play on the servers again.

-GreenNuke224

Thanks for appealing, GreenNuke224. Please wait for jchance to get in contact with you regarding your ban.

Ban information:

Ban for greennuke224 on c.nerd.nu for ban evasion, alt of player iamthegreenninja nerd.nu/appeal by jchance on 2014-09-02 21:55:29 (no more bans, no notes)

The reason you were banned is because you started talking about AVO and ban evasion in chat, which made me wonder enough to do an alt check on you.   Honestly, if you would have just avoided that you'd be unbanned now and I would have never looked you up.

Your original ban is over a year old and I'm willing to let it go.  Your alt was banned for:

Ban for IAMTHEGREENNINJA on c.nerd.nu for xray and avo chat spam nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-08-16 23:55:49 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Xray and chat spam of any kind in an effort to disrupt the servers is not allowed.  Please read the rules at http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules and respond here saying you will play by them in the future to be unbanned.