Creative revision 27 is live!

marting11

Information about the map

• The map is mostly vanilla terrain with some areas of worldpainted and amplified land.

• Spawn has two exits : one exit goes directly to spawn city (plots) and the other goes directly to free land.

• Cardinal roads featuring DumboCurvesTM

• The initial map size will be 3200 x 3200.

New pets pugin

Added Barnyard, a custom "pets" plugin written by Dumbo. (command: /pet)

• Spawn up to 3 personal pets that can not be harmed, like the current horse plugin

• Choose your pets species (includes cow, pig, chicken, squid, bat, ocelot, wolf... all the non-aggressive mobs)

• Ride your pets. If the pet is steerable (like a pig with carrot on a stick) you can do so. if not, you're in for a random ride

• Wear your pets on your head. Always wanted that leather hat? Now you can have the whole cow.

• Stack your pets. or, wear a pet while riding a pet and make a pet sandwich. Fun times.

• Despawn / change your pets if you get tired of having 4 chickens, or you lost your bat. You will lose your bat.

• Oh yeah, you can spawn villagers too. Have your own NPC populating your build.

New inventory plugin

Added InvSwap, a plugin made by elan_oots that allows saving inventories. (command /invswap)

• Save up to 10 inventories. (/invswap save <name> and load it with /invswap load <name>)

• Use a public inventory. These can only be made by admins but if you have a good idea for an inventory we can add it. (Current ones: roads, redstone, terraforming) (/invswap public help)

Fixed the permissions allowing you to drop these items if they're in your inventory:

/i 90 (nether portal block)

/i 119 (end portal block)

/i 8 Flowing water

/i 9 Still water

/i 10 Flowing lava

/i 11 Still lava

*Fireworks will be craftable and usable: *

The current fireworks command we have now isn't that great. We're going to start with having to craft them manually from your creative inventory. You should be able to craft stacks of fireworks quickly for fireworks shows if desired.

Dispensers Fire Things:

Arrows, eggs, snowballs, fireworks. Fire all the things.

Item Drop Regions:

Dumbo has created a custom region item-drop flag plugin. You can request moderators "/region flag <region-name> allow-drops allow"

When this flag is set, items are droppable in that region. This can be used for mini-games that require drops, PvP areas, etc.

New Region commands for players:

Players can now list their own protections using /region list, which will give them a list of regions they own with an ID#

Players can now teleport to their regions by doing /region teleport ID#

Edited by jchance
Corrected the item drop flag for mods.