Just going to leave this here.....

bmx20042004

Haha, I get it. Cause you offended someone, was asked to stop, continued and got punished for it. To top it off, you're still holding a silly grudge about it... :dry:

Oh yes being called an instrument is so offensive.... If someone can show me how it is i'd appreciate it. Also if i'm offended can I report it and be taken seriously? Nah dog dat shit don't happen for us "toxic morons."

Edit : Also due to lack of down votes.... I down vote your post.5IzeNqZ.png

Edited by bmx20042004
  • Upvote 1

Oh yes being called an instrument is so offensive.... If someone can show me how it is i'd appreciate it. Also if i'm offended can I report it and be taken seriously? Nah dog dat shit don't happen for us "toxic morons."

Edit : Also due to lack of down votes.... I down vote your post.5IzeNqZ.png

Thanks for proving my point about the silly grudge. I gave you an up vote, and now I am done with this thread.

While I find the original video posted to be humourous, I don't see this thread going any where productive with it's bickering and such.  As a result, I am going to lock it.  If you would like to re-post the video and keep everything civil in said post, please do not hesitate to do so.

On the subject of the whole ban because of calling someone a musical instrument, I think we have all agreed that perhaps it was not the best call on the staff member's part.  If you want an apology then please just ask for one in a polite manner and stop with the passive aggressive behaviour.  Otherwise, let's move on from this whole business.

As for the subject of harassment and being called "toxic morons", all harassment complaints should be taken seriously.  If you do not feel whoever you're reporting your harassment to is being taken seriously then please take it to a different moderator or admin.  In regards to being called "toxic morons", while done in private, should not have happened and is being addressed.

• Upvote 2