jjoe2012 [BeastBruiser]

jjoe2012

I was banned for xray hacks, but I actuly used the redstone block glitch.  At the time, I thought I could, because I thought it was part of the game, not a cheat.  I am sorry that I did this, and hope I can get back on soon.  Thanks for understanding.  -jjoe2012

Hey there jjoe2012, please wait for BeastBruiser to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your post.

Ban Information:
Ban for jjoe2012 on c.nerd.nu for X-ray on survival nerd.nu/appeal by beastbruiser on 2014-07-31 03:35:45 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Previous appeal

Just to clarify, you were banned for X-ray, not X-ray hacks.  X-ray, by definition, is stopping the rendering of any blocks besides desirable ones( such as ores, chests, spawners ETC) which helps to locate them and gain an unfair advantage over other players. 

whether xraying with a mod or exploiting a glitch, it is still xraying and still against the rules.

Please take a second to review the rules(the survival ones specifically as they have changed drastically in the last month) and reply back here stating that you have done so in order to be unbanned.

Hey, I read the rules.  Just to clarify agian, I thought that looking through blocks was part of the game, not a cheat.  I understand why it is, in fact cheating.  When I said x-ray hacks i meant to say x-rays (sorry). Sorry that I did this, and I really hope I can get back on soon.  Thanks.

-jjoe2012

P.S. I have re-read all the rules again.