[PMC] Staff Meeting Time and Date

LadyRavenOwl

The staff meeting has been set to this Thursday, November 6th at 8p CST/9p EST.

I will post the meeting agenda on Wednesday, November 5th for all staff members to see.  Please note that if it is not on the agenda, then it will not be discussed.  This is to prevent blindsiding and personal arguments.  If you have something you want discussed and added to the agenda, please message me on IRC or on the forums.

If for some reason you cannot make this meeting, there will be a recording and notes posted.  I will have the notes posted by the following day and the recording I will have up as soon as possible.  If you're interested in recording the meeting, please message me.  If enough people cannot make this meeting, then I will schedule a secondary meeting to discuss the same topics at another time.

Please be on time, as I intend to start the meeting promptly at 8p CST/9p EST.  :D

• Upvote 7

3am or thereabouts for Brits and Europeans and on a weekday, lol no thanks. Is this definitely the set date of the meeting?

I figured this would be the case which is why I mentioned that I would work on scheduling a secondary meeting to discuss the same issues.  I think it would be a great idea to do a whenisgood chart of people who don't live in the North American section.  :D

I figured this would be the case which is why I mentioned that I would work on scheduling a secondary meeting to discuss the same issues.  I think it would be a great idea to do a whenisgood chart of people who don't live in the North American section.  :D

you can filter out specific people from the whenisgood list so they don't have to fill out a separate survey.

click on a name on the left and select exclude

• Upvote 1