ANGRY THREAD

d3north

• 2 weeks later...

I FUCKING GOT A SPEEDING TICKET TODAY FOR TRYING TO PASS A SEMI TO GET IN THE RIGHT LANE TO ENTER THE HIGHWAY BUT WAS CUT OFF. FORCED TO GO TO THE NEXT STREET AND AN OFFICER DRIVING A COMPLETELY UNMARKED FORD F150  PULLED ME OVER AND WROTE ME A TICKET FOR FUCKING $120.

HE DID HOWEVER ALLOW ME THE OPTION TO PAY $160 TO COMPLETELY ERRADICATE THIS TICKET FROM MY EXISTANCE... BUT I HAVE TO ATTEND A FUCKING NIGHT-TIME DRIVING SAFETY CLASS.

• Upvote 1

I FUCKING GOT A SPEEDING TICKET TODAY FOR TRYING TO PASS A SEMI TO GET IN THE RIGHT LANE TO ENTER THE HIGHWAY BUT WAS CUT OFF. FORCED TO GO TO THE NEXT STREET AND AN OFFICER DRIVING A COMPLETELY UNMARKED FORD F150  PULLED ME OVER AND WROTE ME A TICKET FOR FUCKING $120.

HE DID HOWEVER ALLOW ME THE OPTION TO PAY $160 TO COMPLETELY ERRADICATE THIS TICKET FROM MY EXISTANCE... BUT I HAVE TO ATTEND A FUCKING NIGHT-TIME DRIVING SAFETY CLASS.

Boy, the people you'll meet on those courses make me mad. One woman, after hearing how far you travel before you realise you need to brake, thought she could have brought the car to a stop in that distance/time. You just wish that the Darwin award coming up does not involve another living creature.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...