Forget about Dray

Draykhar

Ya'll know me, still the same GB but lately I've been low key. 

In the past few months my career and personal life have taken an ever-increasing chunk of my time. As such, I feel I am not capable of taking on the duties of a Head-admin at the present time. I am now stepping down and moving to inactive until I can better resolve my

work-life balance.

The nerd community needs an all-hands-on-deck leadership team right now, and my inactivity is more harm than good. I would like to clear the way for some fresh faces to bring their ideas to the table. 

I appreciate all of the time that I have spent on these servers; I have made friendships that will last far beyond my years with the community. I will be regularly checking in on the forums, irc, and occasionally in-game, so feel free to message me with any questions

or concerns, don't be a stranger.

Sdoc era sdom,

Draykhar

• Upvote 23

Oh Dr Dray...

You always were my favourite sadmin (fuck that traitor Tharine) ;) 

Hope to see you around occasionally, I greatly appreciate all the work you've done for Survival and MCPublic and for being a great friend to so many of the players, treating those special players (JackTheLumberr) as if they were normal people.

On with The Next Episode of your life, don't forget to Express Yourself with whatever you go on to do... I'll stop... 

See you around, man!

• Upvote 2