Development discussions for Survival

bmx20042004

So I've mentioned this idea to a few people, staff and none staff, and people have agreed that something needs to be done. I'm going to take the initiative and make a skype chat of people that truly want to see Survival changed. This group will be a development group for survival, we will help bring this server to what the community wants a thriving server we enjoy. 

If you would like to join this group send me a message on the forums with your skype name. If any staff would like to be a part of it your also more than welcome to put input in also.

Just an fyi seeing as we are trying to help the server we need to keep the topics serious and keep the trolling to a minimum, yes Bmx is being serious. Now just me saying it needs to be serious we won't not have fun or have fun chats about things however we need to keep the topic and issues at hand.

• Upvote 4

Instead of something invite-only, could you do it in public? Something like a publicly logged new irc channel and a collaborative document with history, http://sync.in/ is a good one.

Fyi it's not invite only. It's a group that we are putting together to address issues. I made a skype group that people can join if they would like, main reason it's skype is because if people get trolly and out of hand they will be removed. 

• Upvote 1

I guess I'm slightly confused, what is the group for? I like the idea, but are the admins involved or this a "we'll take what we have to them" after kind of thing? Because what if the group spends weeks planning something just to have it ignored (I know this can happen from experience)? I don't want to say it sounds pointless because I really do like the idea and want to be added, but without admin recognition I don't know how far it's going to go based on the past.

• Upvote 2

This group is trying to make progress for the server. We want to show how much we do truly care about the servers even though others think other wise. I'm trying to get in contact with staff to ask if we can make arrangements to meet up on a consistent bases with information we have learned and have time where the staff can fill us in on what they think should or could be done. So hopefully this will work out and we can make some progress.

Fyi it's not invite only. It's a group that we are putting together to address issues. I made a skype group that people can join if they would like, main reason it's skype is because if people get trolly and out of hand they will be removed. 

I'd like to join, my skype name is live:tobylane_3. I was called a troll yesterday for asking four down some details, am I at risk of being removed for asking for details of your plan?