On S and Moving Forward

TheAcademician

In the last nerd.nu general mumble meeting, it was promised that there was going to be a secondary mumble meeting for each of the servers. The creative server has had its meeting and the Pve server had one a week or so ago. Is there an ETA for the survival server general mumble meeting?

No meetings where promised for each server, and none have happened since the general meeting.

The general meeting took place on September 27th. The most recent PvE meetings took place on July 26th and August 2nd. The most recent Creative meeting took place on June 8th.

• Upvote 2

I can't fault people for wanting an active in-game admin as certainly not everyone who plays on S is necessarily active here, the subreddit, or elsewhere in the community outside the game. I didn't really give too much thought to it when I accepted the position, my priority was to help the team do something great with some of the ideas I had seen and discussed with the other admins, mainly Mumber. I'd say my S ingame activity isn't a huge priority, as my ingame activities are focused elsewhere when I play MC. I would rather not just sit semi-afk at spawn while doing other things just to rack up hours on the usage scale. I think that's unhelpful and dishonest about my intentions. As to the future, I have every intention of playing on S if we get this new revision off the ground, which I certainly have high hopes for. I suspect we'll suffer some stumbles and need to tweak stuff as we go, but I'll be there to experience it alongside the other players.

Thanks for the responses Aca! 

No meetings where promised for each server, and none have happened since the general meeting.

The general meeting took place on September 27th. The most recent PvE meetings took place on July 26th and August 2nd. The most recent Creative meeting took place on June 8th.

I was referring to the group discussions had on mumble as a result of the following threads, their respective server admins were in the channel, so I mistakenly thought that they were actual meetings considering their channel size.

https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/2783-pve-ideas-and-suggestions-pve-changelog/

https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/2729-opportunity-for-comment-world-edit-changes-on-c-and-new-policies/

Thanks for the responses Aca! 

+1

Hopefully mine isn't skipped. :D

-gsand

Edited by gsand
  • Upvote 1