So, umm. How is this going to be fixed?

DyslexicDuck

So I made a base in the sky on S, to stop people from trying to get in. Inside of the base is an Iron Golem farm, Brewing Stations, Enchanting Stations.. People were making towers on the side to get in but I stopped this by putting a glass roof with lava on. There is a rule with no griefing on the server, although with PvP it's a tiny bit different as long as you replace the blocks after 1 hour. This is a bit different. How is this going to be fixed?

I am proud of my base, first survival base I have made. Here's the screenshot I took 2 nights ago. 

http://imgur.com/vBmgc6E

So, I came on the server at 12PM UK time to see this today..

http://imgur.com/gxEwOMo,4gWfNsg,U04mV6c,dyxIJbE#0    (Includes 4 photos)

So yeah, no way into my base, no resources left, CAN'T spawn in my base as my bed is UNDER lava.. How is this going to be fixed and what's going to be done to the person that did this? 

Edited by DyslexicDuck

In game, you need to go to your base, and make a modreq. This can be done by typing something similar to "/modreq My base has been griefed". When a moderator is around, they will see it, and be able to see who griefed it, and take action appropriately, as well as rolling back the edits (aka fixing it). Making a post on the forums is not the way to go about getting the situation resolved. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

• Upvote 2

Admins have the ability to see what IPs players are connecting from, and can handle that information appropriately. If someone is using an alt to break rules, there is a good chance they will be caught. Be patient, and someone will be around to handle your modreq. You could take this time to set up a mining camp to use a second base, in case you ever need to stock up on gear before heading back to your base.

• Upvote 2