[ISSUE?] Grief Team sign seen on blue road

djdubyah

I was walking down the blue road and saw that someone had posted this sign (it's new, wasn't there Saturday)

Always a fan of the risky link of the day, I drilled it into a browser and found that it is a griefing team, which is a thing?

Sorry I've owned minecraft since alpha, but after playing through to beta, I didn't really play a huge amount, mostly to other cool games and free time sucks.  Have been playing on s.nerd and enjoying, I read server rules and understand griefing is on honor system, there is no protected land plots, just locked chests, furnaces, etc. so didn't know if this was something the admins would be interested in.

Please feel free to throw me a stfu noob if such is warranted, I'd just hate for someone's hard work to be trashed.

n9pZozJ.png?1

From website:

We are a unique griefing team because:

• When we're not using WeepCraft, we use our own custom-made hacks. These can be clients or other software.
  • We're a small community. We try to keep the number of members of the team small to make managing easier.
  • We only grief servers ON REQUEST and for a LEGITIMATE REASON. We don't just grief everything we see.
  • We are super-friendly. We ally with almost anyone and are respectful to each other.

-and a post by admin maybe?

medium.png
Herobrine120965Hello Everyone!

Remember, we don't just grief to grief! If an owner of a small server has "a word" with you about something you didn't do, or is being just a plain old corrupt owner, email us! We check all the time and we will get back to you ASAP! Our email is [link]. But remember, we will only grief if your reason is valid among all creators of T0x1c.

Thanks!
-T0x1c Team

So who pissed off Robin Hood?!

Sign wasn't in front of my house so I didn't investigate to see what was done, if anything? 

• 10 months later...

Digging a post from the grave, I know.

I am Herobrine120965, now RealCG (check the site for proof).

This was not an attack on the server. One of our members, t0x1c_potato, decided to join the server because he saw it in an AvO video. We don't know if he intended to cause harm, but we are watching him closely to make sure he doesn't grief for no reason.

Our team is dedicated to pissing off abusive server owners and staff members. Actions taken by individual members without instruction from me may not always reflect our views, and members doing so will be dealt with accordingly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.