[PMC] Quick suggestion

dizney07

I don't know if this is just me, but the main forum seems a little cluttered in my opinion due to all the change logs. Would it be possible to pin one thread being the "Change Log Thread" that would link to the specific server change logs and the head admin change log? Also why is the "January General Meeting" still pinned? Maybe I'm the only one, but it just bothers me a little. If I am the only one, ignore this post :]

I've been toying with the idea in my head of adding  Creative, PVE, and Survival Server sections under Minecraft Discussion (like we do with Mod Nominations and Notes in Modchat Private now) and then moving changelogs and discussions about those specific servers in to those.

What does everyone think about that?  Think it would help make that section less cluttered, or segment it out too much?

• Upvote 2

I've been toying with the idea in my head of adding  Creative, PVE, and Survival Server sections under Minecraft Discussion (like we do with Mod Nominations and Notes in Modchat Private now) and then moving changelogs and discussions about those specific servers in to those.

What does everyone think about that?  Think it would help make that section less cluttered, or segment it out too much?

I personally think it's a great idea

• 2 months later...