Oh_Apollo [Ozomahtlii]

Oh_apollo

I was working on a stable that we were given permission to work on in the town called Argath on p.nerd.nu. Last night at around 10pm (GMT) I had logged in and mined a large amount of ores, and did the same when I logged in at 7:45pm (GMT) this evening. I have moved chests across two bases and and began building the new construction. I was banned approximately 9pm (GMT) for x-raying. This was a surprise to me as I was unaware of what x-raying was until moderator Ooer explained this to me. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I was working on a stable that we were given permission to work on in the town called Argath on p.nerd.nu. Last night at around 10pm (GMT) I had logged in and mined a large amount of ores, and did the same when I logged in at 7:45pm (GMT) this evening. I have moved chests across two bases and and began building the new construction. I was banned approximately 9pm (GMT) for x-raying. This was a surprise to me as I was unaware of what x-raying was until moderator Ooer explained this to me. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hello Oh_apollo

You have been banned for xraying on PvE, too bad you are denying it but I have lots of proof to back up the ban.

In all of my next screenshots it will show that you went into somebody elses mining tunnels, and mined left or right straight to diamonds or other ores.

First instance:

P7u1n8q.png

The light blue colour at the left is diamonds and at the right are other ores, the light gray boxes are stone you've mined to access these ores, as you can see the ores were not visible and you would have to be quite lucky to randomly turn left or right into someones tunnel to find such ores

Second:

X0IfibN.png

Same as before, I added both glass (where you mined stone) and black glass (where somebody else mined stone) to show the different players mining

Third:

gYshHTk.png

Second part or third:

5SSwfww.png

Fourth:

d9rIRHs.png

And some others

RiDhNPO.pngLWcEQzV.png

Does this changes your mind of your previous knowledge of xray?