oscelot_tamer [Ozomahtlii]

ocelot_tamer

Hello!

The server says I am banned for Xraying and Griefing. I stay pretty much to myself and I've never touched someone else's things. I respect every players builds and belongings just as I expect them to do for me. I've never broken into anyone's house nor have I burned anything down or stolen anything. I have never "xrayed". Maybe this was thought because I mined my resources with silk touch and then I bring them up to the surface and all at one I use a fortune pick to harvest them? I don't know. I really like this server and the community. Please let me know what you think I did wrong. 

Hello Oscelot_Tamer

I banned you for xraying and griefing, though I changed the ban to just xraying as the griefing was a mistake on my part.

There are multiple instances where you are mining and suddenly change directions straight into an ore vein, for the most part into diamond veins, that would not have been visible to you without xray.

Here are some of the instances

QeRh3VF.pngKKxhIY4.pngf7T0UQ6.png

(For clarity: this last one with glass is to show that you went into another persons mine just to dig straight to diamond)

Do you still stand by your statement that you have never xrayed?

First I would like to say I'm incredibly stupid. I let my brother put the mod on my minecraft I should have known better. He called it 'ore finder' so I honestly didn't put two and two together when the ban came up but now I see how stupid I am! I'm so sorry I see how unfair this is and I was in the wrong oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Also I wasn't in someone else mine- I live in the same area as another person- we share it. But still I freaking did something so stupid. I understand if I can't fight this ban- I goofed hard. I should have known this would not have been allowed. 

You are responsible for your own account. Anything that is done on your account will be viewed as done by you, and will be treated as such.

So you're banned for one month and all your stuff will have been rolled back so you'll start from scratch.

You can re-appeal on the 27th of march and I suggest you get familiar with our rules.

Closing this post tomorrow if discussion is over.

Ban for oscelot_tamer on c.nerd.nu for Xraying on PvE nerd.nu/appeal by Ozomahtlii on 2015-02-27T17:41:22.802