Our rules of conduct and how pointless they are

Darkelmo

None of you actually read the text fucking swear it. You all have comprehension issues (I used another big word :o). The failure of people's ability to interpret or even bother to read large 'essays' goes to show how basic you are in the head.

I tired saying it nicely, I've tried repeating myself when you fail to read the first time.

I'm fucking sick of it all, 

the server's fucked and nothing short of a moron cull is going to save it.

Someone lock this thread already, we're wasting interwebs

Issue: Moderation inconsistencies 

Evidence of it: Instances explained like mumble observations and the testimonies of other inconsistencies that some of the players in the thread commented on. 

That lay out enough for you? do you need me to draw a flow diagram too?

• Upvote 4

I'm sorry, Elmo, but I just feel as though you're outraged because you want to be outraged. I don't see any consistent evidence of these systemic problems, only isolated examples where a mod may have shown poor judgement, or chronic problems that once existed but have since petered out.

• Upvote 1

Issue: Moderation inconsistencies 

Evidence of it: Instances explained like mumble observations and the testimonies of other inconsistencies that some of the players in the thread commented on. 

That lay out enough for you? do you need me to draw a flow diagram too?

Yes a flow diagram please, as long as each point is given something more substantial than 'inconsistencies that some people see'.

I am locking this thread due to the original poster asking for it be done a couple times.  I apologize for the delay. Darkelmo, if you have changed your mind about locking the thread, please feel free to PM me or begin a new thread.  In the future, just a reminder for everyone to be respectful and open-minded to other players and their standpoint as always.  <3

• Upvote 7