I would like to hold a contest on C...

Zuziza

I normally build on P.  I usually focused on a community project like UMC in the past, but this rev I am doing a monopoly board with a P theme. I would like to do a contest for the design of the property pieces on the board.

I wanted to ask how I should go about setting this up. I would need an area where a lot of people can build, but it would need to be somehow restricted so that nothing else is built on that plot. I also wanted to know if anyone had suggestions for how to track the polls to determine the winners. I'd like players to be able to vote on the designs (regardless of which server they play), but also somehow prevent people from voting multiple times.

Any input is welcome. I plan to hold the contest in the next week or so, so I will be checking back.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Go onto creative find an open plot, mark it out then get it protected, you will then be able to use world edit in that area, so you could set up a plot system quite easily and you'd be able to set the size limit for the buildings, you could then number the plots and try to get a warp set there for the competition, or set a private home and tell people the home name so they could go there. You could then set a date for the competition to be completed by and tell people they have that long to build their designs. Once the time is up you could either fly around the plots and chose your favorite ones or you could post pictures of them onto the forums/ subreddit and ask people to vote for their favorite ones.