Smash Brothers anyone?

jllmprrt

I would suggest Project M instead of SSB4.

Reasons:

• Can run on PC and Wii (maybe even Wii U)
  • Also supports online
  • More skill-based (more technical moves that can be done)
  • More fluid (less input delay)***
  • More technical (i.e. wavedashing, L-cancelling, etc)
  • Harder to be good at (gap between professional players and new players is lessened in SSB4)
  • More tournament-based (characters are less OP on average, save for Fox, Falco, and Ike)
  • No OP custom characters (cannot make characters as good as you want them to be)
  • Sheik's down-air doesn't fling you off the edge like an aerial Falcon Kick (i cri evrtim)

Aside from those, SSB4 has 8-player smash, better graphics, and more maps.

Also, PM runs off of an SD card, in conjunction with SSBB.

*** This is in my experience with both games.

Edited by HailSaban
  • Upvote 1

PM can run on wii u. I don't have an SD Card capable of running it, and currently looking for my brawl disc.

I am planning on getting a 3DS sometime after St. Patrick's day so that could be fun

While this is true, the gamecube adapter doesn't support brawl titles, so players wouldn't be able to use the gamecube controller. I also think this is the case for the game pad and pro controller, but I haven't tested them yet

While this is true, the gamecube adapter doesn't support brawl titles, so players wouldn't be able to use the gamecube controller. I also think this is the case for the game pad and pro controller, but I haven't tested them yet

It can, but the process is ridiculously complicated and requires you to set up a usb loader, rip your disc to said loader, having the respective ios for the loader, and also acquiring the adapters drivers for the loader to recognize.

Oh ok. Also is there an online function to pm? The only one I found says discontinued

• 1 month later...