CSS fragments appear to have cropped up in the migration

c45y

Since signing up here a few days ago I have noticed these things seem to be littering the forums

DWMfGpv.png

Not quite sure how it happened, I assume some leftover css someone was playing with made it into the stylesheet during the migration. I trust we didn't intentionally put tacky little admin tags on everybody.

Anyway I do understand that telling between an admin/moderator/user is important with things like ban appeals, therefore I propose we fix the errors in the css to look something more like the following

BBG6kUo.png

Keep it uniform, make everyone's username have a little stary tag with their role or get rid of it.

Cheers

I would support the suggested change for this, and maybe only make sure it specifies what particular kind of admin you are, for clarification when you speak officially on a topic. Certainly, there is a need for distinction in some areas, but I have felt the current tags make too much of a show out of the whole ordeal. We're also not always acting in a staff manner, and I liked the option of being able to 'distinguish' comments over on the subreddit. Not sure that something similar is feasible, but we could always put emphasis on something in our actual comments to declare that we're speaking in an official capacity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...