coolgamerovr90 [Sapphric]

coolgamerovr90

Ok, I am appealing my ban this soon because I don't want to hold off on it and keep all this stuff in my head, I just want this to be a thing that I do and get over with it. Also once the new S rev launches, I would like to start playing on Survival again. I've been playing on PvE mainly because I missed out on S's new rev last year and I didn't on PvE's, so I felt more comfortable continuing on PvE then join a rev that I hadn't played before trying to set up my own house and having it end on me. I think S is currently in Chaos now, and when the new rev starts i'll start playing on there.

I thought about this ban for a while now and it seems to me that ever since this new rev, I can't find my place on PvE.

It's been a while since I was last banned, in fact I think my last ban appeal was appealed on the old forums, nerd.nu/archives . Which is a good thing, but a bad thing too since I am now back in this position. I just looked at my MCB notes, and that list is massive, but I guess that just happens when you've been playing for a long time, and i'm willing to explain any that need to be.

Anyway moving on, just looking at my ban message, which is "Redstone/general grief on P nerd.nu/appeal" I can tell exactly what went wrong, I just can't quite give an answer for as why I did it.

Here is a list of all the ban worthy stuff I remember doing in my time on PvE with the new rev

1. "rerenovating" seneca's storage room. I decided, for some unknown reason to sort a bunch of items into the storage chests at seneca's town hall. I also decided to rearrange them a bit adding 2 extra chests and editing item frames and adding signs to reflect those changes, all without permission. I log back in the next day and a PvE player who is manager of that town asks me to undo my changes and put it back the way I left it. I do just that and everything appears to be solved.
  2. I lost the record C418-Stal, I knew nothing good was going to come of me messing around with those jukeboxes in Seneca town hall and it looks like I was right. These item "teleportation" issues were a problem when I was doing #1 too, I broke an item, or ejected a disc only to find it like 5 to 8 blocks away from the actual item I got it out of. This was just the case with those records and I have no idea where it went. Hopefully someone else picked it up and put it back, I have no doubts that it still missing.
  3. The "redstone" part of my ban message. Ok, so I found a door at the end of seneca's town hall, I took it and I found tunnel like things going to different places in that general area. after extensively exploring it I found this one area that had a secret door, it was only one way though, so being the genious (sarcasm) I was at the time I decided to get some redstone and add a second button to open that door from the other side, I got into the wall, added the appropiate redstone wiring, and put everything else back the way it was, with the exception of the redstone button
  4. Things I did in the nether, and on other parts of the server. Ok, this has nothing to do with what I did in Seneca, this has to do with the town "whiteoak", and what belongs to that town in the nether and overworld. Ok I noticed that whiteoak didn't have a proper nether path, so I decided to add to it, I finished off their cobblestone 1x1 path, took it to nether spawn, and added sand among both ends to enclose it ensuring that it was safe for players. I also destroyed another incomplete nether path and pointed that one to the cobblestone one I finished, and also put signs along the way saying "Path to whiteoak" "be careful", etc. This was all without permission from the town manager and this was all using legitimate resources I dug up from the overworld area outside whiteoak's forest, I even put up signs saying "claimed by coolgamerovr90" just to be sure.
  5. The enderpearl incident although that has already been discussed with Sapphric

I do understand that this is completely unacceptable, and the main rule I violated here was "Editing player's builds without permission"

That is all I can remember doing or saying that led up to this ban, there may be more stuff that I need to put in this ban appeal that i'm just not remembering off the top of my head now

EDIT: adding this in really quick, there was also that incident in the End part of solace where I broke some carts with food and took some for myself and gave them to other players, looking at http://nerd.nu/modreq/pve.pl that appears to have been resolved, and I already explained that whole situation to a moderator and I believe that it's all sorted out now

Also just throwing this in here, my intentions at the time were not to grief or cause harm/destruction at all, in fact I think I was just in a "I need to help out and do something" mood at the time and that's why I did what I did.

Edited by coolgamerovr90

Hello, coolgamerovr90, thanks for appealing.

You were banned primarily because of redstone grief, though some other grief did factor into it. You edited and broke two separate redstone doors, changed multiple signs, and removed part of someone's build, none of which you had permission to do. You also broke and moved a bed, which would cause people who slept in it to spawn at spawn.

Considering the amount of grief, normally I would only ban for a few days or so. But you've been warned about editing other player's builds without permission before, multiple times. Therefore I'm setting your ban length at two weeks. Please make a new appeal no sooner than March 31st, quoting the rule you broke in your post.

Ban Information: 

Ban for coolgamerovr90 on c.nerd.nu for Redstone/general grief on P nerd.nu/appeal by Sapphric on 2015-03-17T20:07:58.665 (no more bans, 13 notes)

Screenshots:

aYRoFiB.png

XZkRzz2.png

EwEvKFe.png

6I2nAkD.png

kzxvNzD.png

ipsNvib.png

nNS1W9G.png