Darklight - (-1275, -1500) Stables, Public Iron Grinder and More!

Blockbuster

Horses  

1. 1. How much would you pay to "make a horse" using two of my horses?

• 64 Gold Ingots
    • 32 Gold Ingots
    • 16 Gold Ingots
    • 8 Gold Ingots
    • 2 Gold Ingots
  2. 2. How much would you pay to buy a horse?

• 64 Gold Blocks
    • 32-63 Gold Blocks
    • 16-31 Gold Blocks
    • Under 15 Gold Blocks

So I thought I would make a post about my town in case anyone was interested.

STABLES 

Stables.png

A majority of it is not finished since I am the only one building, and I have spent a majority of my time breeding horses (which is why you see me ask if anyone is trading gold in chat all the time)

On that note as of this post I have created a total of 4,742 Golden Carrots which equals (4,216 Gold Ingots = 65.875 Stacks = 7.3194 Stacks of Gold Blocks) 

I started with two ordinary regular speed horses and in the process have killed ~1,882 Horses

HORSES ARE NOT CURRENTLY FOR SALE.

Since I blow through Gold really fast I am in the process of setting up a trade machine at my Rail Station to trade 3 Iron Blocks for 1 Gold Block for anyone that wants to trade with me while I am not there.

IRON GRINDER ROOM

Iron%20Grinder.png

Since I am pretty much building this entire town by myself only 2 towers of the 9 are currently operational.  4 Towers have been created, however, I have not had the time to place villagers in there pods in the other two towers as of yet.  

For any users outside of Darklight, you need to stand on a PRESSURE PLATE  and remain there to activate your chest otherwise you will not receive any drops.  I usually have two AFK players on a majority of the time to keep both towers active.  The Iron Golems sometimes do get stuck and need a push up above when two meet at the center at once.  This should be fixed once I complete the design.

You can find this room easily if you take the Rails connected to Ambrosia or Hidden Valley

RAILS

As of 3/19 there are only 2 Towns (AMBROSIA and HIDDEN VALLEY) connected to the rail system (Shown to me by Sir_Didymus and designed by Sir Lyle)

If you would like to connect a Rail to the town of DARKLIGHT please let me know.

Rails.png

ZOMBIE SPAWNER AND ENCHANTING ROOM/ANVILS

Just spawner you can AFK in.  Highly reccomend that you bring Health 2 Splash Pots to kill the zombies.

Zombie.png

Edited by Blockbuster
  • Upvote 2