Redigox [WondrLand]

Redigox

Redigox, thank you for appealing.

There were two accounts of you killing animals that belonged to other people.

The first: 
kSNy4Nt.png

This was a lone sheep in a pen with horses. Even if you don't think it should have been there, that doesn't give you the right to kill it. It's not your pen.

The second:eSAi2yP.png

I shouldn't even have to explain this one. You killed Difficult1's cat, simple as that. You told me it was because you got excited to see a cat and killed it on accident. Although that may be true, it still doesn't qualify your actions.

Animal griefing is why I banned you, but there's more to be said about your recent actions. Recently, you have only seen the rules we have only as guidelines. 

You griefed iamdarb's iron grinder.

jowmRY8.png

and you harassed Seneca in global chat.

[22:13:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Redigox> gee seneca why do you have so many mods in your town?

[22:13:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <UNP> why not?
[22:13:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Lord_Nate> And a tech admin.
[22:13:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <UNP> they gotta live somewhere
[22:13:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <sushi15> #conspiracy
[22:14:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Redigox> abusive protections is why not
[22:14:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <UNP> sushi don't you mean #conspiratard
[22:14:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Redigox> had runins with you senecunts awhile back with that shit
[22:14:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> ok that's it my life is officially over
[22:14:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> [REDACTED]
[22:14:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> I cannot live
[22:14:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <UNP> oh put your tinfoil hat on would you Redigox
[22:14:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <schererererer> Redigox, stop saying senecunts
[22:14:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Lord_Nate> Hilarious, since we had difficulty even getting protections in the first place.
[22:14:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Trooprm32> redi stop being a dick
[22:14:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Redigox> why?
[22:14:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Trooprm32> cap it bro
[22:14:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * Saxxy_beast grabs popcorn
[22:14:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Redigox> they are legit assholes regardless if i say it or not

You need to know that we have rules and you need to follow by them, not skip around them to how you want.

I'm setting your ban length for a week. Appeal again no sooner than March 30th to be unbanned.