Is there a way to enable logblock stick for players on C

cdmrtbeok

Hey I was flying around C and I saw a bunch of cool things but I have no idea who build anything and no one puts signs!

Also I think we should have a more liberal /warp policy. I like to just warp around and see shit and as far as I know there is not much of a limit to warps. Personal warps are unweildy and I'm willing to bet if you parse the logs almost completely unused. 

• Upvote 2

IIRC one of the reasons they de-modded Nick was because they made the availability of the stick more strict. In the WE update, they removed it from moderator features in general, and made it a feature exclusive to modmode.

I talked to Nick about it, and he said he'd never make the mistake of building in modmode if he could use coal-ore or the stick outside of modmode. He made several attempts to request that said feature be given to moderators in normal play mode, let alone players, and was shot-down or ignored each time.

Edited by kittypuppet
  • Upvote 1

It wasn't ignored, it was to bring C moderation policy in-line with moderation policy on the other servers.   We didn't take anything away from mods on C- we just made it where the use of the tools was consistent (in modmode) across servers.

Tebok-  Do "/rg i" when you're near the build.   If its protected (most builds are so they can use worldedit in their region) then it will tell you the region owner(s).

• Upvote 1