Revision 28 Player Arena Announcement

iamdarb

I'd like to announce that I'll be hosting the first Player Arena for Survival Revision 28 this Saturday, April 18 at 9 PM EST*. The arena is located on Red Road shortly after the 1st portal on the left. The arena is designed with 3 doors that are completely accessible by the participants with no mod intervention.

The Following Fights Are Planned as Followed:
  • Armorless Free for All(bring your own food)
  • Kitted 1v1 Tournament(Kit signs will erase inventory, go in naked)
  • BYOG 1v1 Tournament(Bring your own gear, pots, and food)
  • Kitted team fights(will be decided depending on turn-out)
  • Kitted FFA

I'd like to mention that kit signs will erase your inventory and the server is not responsible for any lost gear. I will make sure that this known before the kitted matches commence. Players will also not be allowed to leave the arena with any gear provided by the arena and the arena itself will have a disposal area set up. Leaving the arena with any gear will count as an immediate disqualification. You will also be disqualified if you enter the kitted matches with any active potion effects.

The rules of each bracket are simple, kill and move forward to the next round.

The winners of each bracket will be rewarded with prizes that will prove beneficial to PVP. Also in the BYOG there is a chance to win some coin from your kills.

Again the arena is set for this Saturday, April 18 at 9 PM EST. I look forward to watching you fight!

To find out the arena time in your timezone click here!

Edited by iamdarb
  • Upvote 2