Lazee_Boy [LadyRavenOwl]

Lazee_Boy

Hey,

I got banned for doxxing, I'm not sure how it is doxxing when the person already admits their name on the server. I can understand the ban for harassment; I deserved that one. However, I did not dox. Gamergirl said the name, and [redacted] confirmed it was his name in chat. I mentioned his name a couple times, sure, but doxxing should not be taken into account when considering ban length. This one falls under the rule "Don't be a troll," which I admit: I broke. I would also like to mention that when someone titles their video "[redacted]" that they should not use their real name as the name of their YouTube channel. 

I have read the rules and request to be unbanned. I will respect [redacted] request to not use his name in chat. You won't see it mentioned again.

Thanks,

Lazee_Boy

Hi there Lazee_Boy,

Ban information:

Ban for Lazee_boy on c.nerd.nu for Doxxing another player, continued harassment after doxxing (Survival) nerd.nu/appeal by LadyRavenOwl on 2015-04-17T01:12:49.747 (no more bans, 7 notes)

It's doxxing because he didn't state his name himself.  Whether the information is there or not, you shouldn't use it.  Just because the player confirms or denies their name, doesn't mean you can state it again, especially after they are openly upset about being doxx'd.  After discussing the situation with the other admins, your ban is set at a week and a half.  You will not need to re-appeal, I will just automatically unban you and send you forum mail.

EDIT:  After reconsideration and review, your new ban length is set at a week with a temp unban for the arena Saturday.

You will be unbanned April 24th.

-LadyRavenOwl <3