Revisionist

Which map revisions have you played upon?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Creative

2. 2. PvE

3. 3. Survival

Pardon the play on words for the title. I'm interested in finding out which map revisions people have played upon, partially due to being a nosey person and partially for having a fun poll thrown here on the forums. The questions limited me to 20 choices per answer so I had to squeeze some of the earlier revision numbers together for creative and survival.

Guest Former Staff

Won't let you vote unless you do each category. I've never played on survival so I can't vote :(

I looked into the poll settings, unfortunately it forces you to answer them all. It could be worth putting a tick on the current revision of survival to be able to vote in the other categories.

I guestimated a little.

Fun fact: We arbitrarily started numbering creative at 8 at the launch of 9. There are an unknown amount of revisions before then. The problem is that it was so unstable and the game was changing so fast no one thought to keep track.

And if your avatar is anything to go by, you know the secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices that make creative. ;-) That was an interesting fact to learn,

Any idea when Rev 16 will be?

I think it would be a good idea to get it started in early june as many players will be returning from School and something fresh would be good, considering that many players will come back to an already developed server.

Im honestly out of ideas on where to put beacons, because All of Avalon is now speed 2.

Edited by Forever_A_Steve