Knight_of_Void_ [GundamGamer]

Dirk_Strider

I have no idea how long it has been since you banned me but i would like to say i am sorry. It was wrong of me to grief your server but i think since then i have grown up and i truly wan't to be a part of your community, I even have new ideas to share! I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me but if you don't i understand.

~Knight_of_Void_

Edited by Dirk_Strider

Hey there Dirk/Knight/Nonius. I banned you back in December of 2013 for a combination of general griefing & treespam on Revision 25 of our Creative server. If I recall correctly, it was specifically for tearing apart portions of our Pixel Art area & adding in trees in their places. A full account of your ban information can be found here: http://mcbouncer.com/userban/13091011

Though the length of it has been longer than the typical ban would call for, I cannot unban you at this time, not being an active member of the staff anymore. That said, I pass authority of this ban over to the next available attending staff member. Once they review your information, I'm sure you will be unbanned from our servers. Hope to see you around!

Edited by ROCKONN

Hey there, I'll just take this over. Your ban is quite long so I think I'll go ahead and unban you, as it seems your original banning moderator was going to unban you.

In order to be unbanned, please read the rules here, and reply back here stating that you have read and understand them, then I'll unban you.