Note Appeal for gamergirl2251/nickeynickey123 [Bardidley / Jchance / head admins]

nickeynickey123

Hello and thank you for your time. Apparently you can appeal for notes to be removed now, so I would like to appeal some old ones. I feel like some of the old notes do not represent me as the player I am today.

Notes:

- luke_gardner placed chest in another person's base near grinder 3 years, 4 months ago

This must've been some sort of mistake, because I do recall this being my own clan's grinder.

Zitkovich griefed farms 3 years, 2 month ago

These farms, were my own farms. Vaguely remember destroying it to move it to the farm we made underground, in our base. 

Denevien Warned for Chat Spam on P 1 year, 7 months ago

Don't recall this one exactly, but I don't chat spam anymore... haha

tompreuss warned twice regarding racist and homophobic language on P

1 year, 4 months ago

Not sure wot this one's about because I don't really recall being racist or homophobic at all on nerd.nu servers, but I'm certainly not racist or homophobic anymore... Truly disconcerting to see this on my history.

jchance temp mute on P for not being civil in chat 1 month, 1 week ago

This one is recent, however it was for trolling my... friends... who I know in real life. Understandable if this one can't be removed though. 

Bardidley Warned for NSFW build on C. 3 weeks, 2 days ago

My friend, Spamasaur, had made it, I had just added a few blocks and was in the area. I called Bardidley over to take a look. Spamasaur said he was going to make it in to an actual rocketship, however.

[source: http://www.mcbouncer.com/u/d61da79901c44729bb4e62e8b76ee20a/notesFor ]

If any of these can be removed, that'd be cool. I appreciate and thank whoever is in charge of this Note Appeal. Thanks again.

[Edit: Times of notes updated, some sentences made clearer.]

Edited by nickeynickey123

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

Hello nickeynickey123, I've added the names of the people who can look into your notes with you into the title of your note appeal.

You've already provided a good format for your current notes, so I'll leave this post as a notification to the people in the title.

Hello nickeynickey123,

The note I added for you, gamergirl2251 and spamasaur; are all from the same incident which happened less than 1 month ago.

gamergirl2251 asked in chat if it's ok to make a NSFW build. The response from another player was "No" - but the building continued until I seen it.

This note is very recent and it was not made in error. Therefore I am not going to remove it right now.

Bardidley Warned for NSFW build on C. 3 weeks, 2 days ago

My friend, Spamasaur, had made it, I had just added a few blocks and was in the area. I called Bardidley over to take a look. Spamasaur said he was going to make it in to an actual rocketship, however.

• 3 weeks later...