[Forum Game] One Sentence Story

SirTacoface

I wanted to start another game. Let's see if this works!

The idea for this one is each person must post one sentence and the person commenting after must try to continue the story with their own sentence.

EXAMPLE:

Commenter 1: "The boy crossed the road."

Commenter 2: "He then looked to his right and saw a dancing elephant."

Commenter 3: "The elephant then collapsed on the ground."

You get the idea. Here I'll start:

There once was a man named Leeroy who drank coffee excessively.

• Upvote 1

And thus, Leeroy was forced to use his Starbucks© Via Instant Coffee™ using the left over water from his previous cup, unfortunately the grounds had spilled from the filter so his coffee ended up like a bean SlushPuppie®, which he promptly drank furiously ad he stormed his way to the car, wondering what the hell happened to the mess of cops and the mysterious intruder that is from that one movie that everybody has seen but can't talk about it because the company that owns it is very anal about their copyrights being used, so much in fact that while I was writing this sentence, I got a cease and desist in the email, but now I'm breaking the fourth wall so someone should write the next sentence.

• Upvote 3

Our story now takes us to Leeroy's girlfriend, Jen, Jen Kins was your average, ordinary, nothing-special, mundane, boring, down to earth, simple, plain girl, she liked the color pink, and animals, and make up, she showed no signs of ever changing, until she met her boyfriend, the late Leeroy, a man that would change her life forever, by dying.

Suddenly, Leeroy's lifeless corpse is resuscitated by the ambulance workers who arrived shortly after his death and he quickly sat up with widened eyes, stood up on his two feet, and made a mad dash into the superstore located conveniently to his right and ran in screaming, "Leeroy Jenkins!" 

Up to this point, Jen had been hiding in the superstore, watching everything from a hidden camera, hoping to see a funny reaction as Leeroy realized his coffee was decafe, but seeing Leeroy get crushed by the falling crate of HeadOn® had reduced her to tears, so she never noticed the ambulance workers who arrived shortly after and saved Leeroy's life.