I am nickeynickey123! Founder of Snowpoint City and the KotCT.

nickeynickey123

Hi and welcome to my AMA. If any of you were wondering, I've been around since like... 2011. Started off on the original servers, migrated to PvE for a few revisions, erecting many prosperous cities, and then on to survival. Now, I usually switch around on servers, trying to be active on all three.

Outside of Minecraft, I am a college student who enjoy sports... specifically basketball, baseball, football, volleyball, and soccer. My favourite TV show is Star Trek: The Original Series, and if I had to choose a favourite school subject, it'd be geography. Feel free to ask me any questions! Thanks!

Edited by nickeynickey123

Hi there nickey, thanks for being on the show today. I have a few questions regarding a famous author that our sources say you are in frequent contact with:

-Is his new book worth the price of $172 and 3 nickels (specifically, 3 nickels)?

-Has the artist ever done anything suspicious, like maybe extending his neck much past that of a normal human to be able to eat leaves from trees?

-What is your opinion on the newly found floatism?

-Can jet beams melt steel fuel?

-Are skeletons actually spooky?

-We've heard rumors that your alts are actually dizney07, gsand, and rtr69, can you confirm?

-Where is your favorite place to eat snowcones with polar bears?

• Upvote 1

Hi nickey is unavailable right now so i'll answer on his behalf.

-Is his new book worth the price of $172 and 3 nickels (specifically, 3 nickels)? I don't speak english.

-Has the artist ever done anything suspicious, like maybe extending his neck much past that of a normal human to be able to eat leaves from trees? I don't speak english.

-What is your opinion on the newly found floatism? I don't speak english.

-Can jet beams melt steel fuel? I don't speak english.

-Are skeletons actually spooky? I don't speak english.

-We've heard rumors that your alts are actually dizney07, gsand, and rtr69, can you confirm? I don't speak english.

-Where is your favorite place to eat snowcones with polar bears? I don't speak english.

If you have anymore questions don't ask them nickey will never be available as a lion got him goobye

• Upvote 1

Hi dizney, and thanks for having me on the show! These are good questions, and I'm glad my fans are wondering!

To answer your first question, the answer is yes. I am in frequent contact with said author who will remain anonymous due to increasing copyright infringements. Following up, it's also true that his new book WILL be precisely $172 and 3 nickels. Good observation! Lastly, it's been popular belief that this author has had gerafe like features, but unfortunately, it's never been factually confirmed.

Floatism has always been a touchy subject to me. In my opinion, it brings up too many other questions, like "What is kiwi?", "Is mumberthrax a licensed doctor?", and "Who is Tony?". Even the occasional "Where is Gaul located?" So to answer your question, I will leave you with "no comment" at this time.

To me, when it comes to jet beams melting steel fuel, I try to take every conspiracy theorists theories into account. As an open-minded person, I'm not going to leave it out of the equation. Do you think the government wants us to know that steel fuel can be melted by jet beams? I'm not quite sure.

Any questions involving skeletons should be referred to my assistant, TornadoHorse. Thanks.

It's a commonly known fact, I do have many alts. Some include, as you said: rtr69, gsand, & dizney07, although not to exclude some of my others, including: mazza45, pkome, rainshadow, mumberthrax, TornadoHorse, and GizzleTinks.

Snowcones with polar bears? The place doesn't matter! Just please tell me it's one of their birthdays.  :wink:  :wink:

• Upvote 2

Hi dizney, and thanks for having me on the show! These are good questions, and I'm glad my fans are wondering!

To answer your first question, the answer is yes. I am in frequent contact with said author who will remain anonymous due to increasing copyright infringements. Following up, it's also true that his new book WILL be precisely $172 and 3 nickels. Good observation! Lastly, it's been popular belief that this author has had gerafe like features, but unfortunately, it's never been factually confirmed.

Floatism has always been a touchy subject to me. In my opinion, it brings up too many other questions, like "What is kiwi?", "Is mumberthrax a licensed doctor?", and "Who is Tony?". Even the occasional "Where is Gaul located?" So to answer your question, I will leave you with "no comment" at this time.

To me, when it comes to jet beams melting steel fuel, I try to take every conspiracy theorists theories into account. As an open-minded person, I'm not going to leave it out of the equation. Do you think the government wants us to know that steel fuel can be melted by jet beams? I'm not quite sure.

Any questions involving skeletons should be referred to my assistant, TornadoHorse. Thanks.

It's a commonly known fact, I do have many alts. Some include, as you said: rtr69, gsand, & dizney07, although not to exclude some of my others, including: mazza45, pkome, rainshadow, mumberthrax, TornadoHorse, and GizzleTinks.

Snowcones with polar bears? The place doesn't matter! Just please tell me it's one of their birthdays.  :wink:  :wink:

Hi dizney07 here, thank you for the chance to interview again! I do have some new questions that my sources have brought to my attention:

-What IS a Kiwi?

-IS Mumberthrax a licensed doctor?

-Who IS tony

-Where IS Gaul located? 

Thanks again for answering these questions!!

• Upvote 1

Hi dizney07 here, thank you for the chance to interview again! I do have some new questions that my sources have brought to my attention:

-What IS a Kiwi?

-IS Mumberthrax a licensed doctor?

-Who IS tony

-Where IS Gaul located? 

Thanks again for answering these questions!!

Yes nickey here, thanks for these wonderful questions. To start off, I have you know what Kiwi is, is not what he isn't. Mumberthrax is commonly mistaken as a doctor, as it would appear, although he is actually just a psychologist. Any questions regarding Tony should be redirected to Tony at TornadoHorse. Finally, I have not yet discovered Gaul. However if you are looking to pay some... under the table cash, I might be able to remember more clearly  :wink:  :wink:

• Upvote 1

So your younger sister controls your minecraft account.... and you (the actual nickeynickey123) control the forum account.... Or are you pretending to be a girl on minecraft on behalf of "gamergirl2251"?

Hi detective dizney07 here to bring clarity to the recent protests in Gaul over the idea that Nickey is pretending to be a girl through the use of alts or name changes. As you can see, gamergirl is 9 letters. If you take out the two g's we're left with amerirl. "amer" is short for America, and irl is obviously short for in real life. It seems the name is speaking to us. America in real life is a dream that many gerafes face regularly. Kiwi's continue to struggle to get their psychology degree, which tends to prevent them from finding work while Thrax Industries sucks the fuel right out of our system. Fuel? That's right, Jet Fuel. Or jetfuel, as in one word, as in the number 1. Remember how many letters are in gamergirl? 9. 9+1 is 10. 10 Letters. S T E E L B E A M S. So now we're left with Jet Fuel and Steal Beams. But jet fuel was supposed to be one word right? Right. You're taking 2 words and putting them together as one. How many 2's were on the end of the name of gamergirl2251? 2 2's. Tutu's. What do girls wear? Tutu's. That's where the name came from. But now you're wondering where the 5 and the 1 are right? Isn't it obvious; 5-1=4. How many letters are in the word tutu? 4. 4 letters. What are we left with? GG. 

• Upvote 2

Who is the best lion artist of all time?

Thank you for joining us, and marvelous question! During my years in pilgrimages to Gaul, Compton, etc, the best lion artist I've ever seen has got to be... 

Paul H. B. Jennings. 

Kid's got talent. Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming copyright infringement law suits I am getting for this AMA, his work is private. If you are interested in seeing his work, please contact my assistant, AvadaKedavra03.

• Upvote 1

How does it feel to be World Famous, Renowned and Celebrated Author, Artist, Poet, World Peace Organizer and Advertising Expert Paul H. B. Jennings' personal assistant and life coach?

Also there are about 55 charges being pressed against you for using the name "Paul H. B. Jennings" and the words "art", "Compton", "Gaul" and "lion artist"? How do you feel about that?

• Upvote 1

How does it feel to be World Famous, Renowned and Celebrated Author, Artist, Poet, World Peace Organizer and Advertising Expert Paul H. B. Jennings' personal assistant and life coach?

Also there are about 55 charges being pressed against you for using the name "Paul H. B. Jennings" and the words "art", "Compton", "Gaul" and "lion artist"? How do you feel about that?

Hi and welcome the show! Being Paul H. B. Jennings personal assistant and life coach is a truly humbling position. Paul is a good man. Actually, I'm on his assistant today because he rescued me off the streets of Gaul. I am a truly a fortunate man.

And um... about the charges... umm... please see my lawyer, AvadaKedavra03

What is

Who was

Excellent questions boys! The answer to both questions is actually, "Kiwi". Yep. I'm not sure how, or why. If you have any more questions regarding this area of interest, please contact either of my two assistants specialized in that category: TornadoHorse and gsand. Thanks!