Player Arena this Saturday Night @ 7PM EST! With a special event!

iamdarb

The next Player Arena will be hosted on 05/02/2015 at 7PM EST. That's this Saturday night, at 7 PM. The arena is located mid-way on Red Road, on your left after the first Nether portal. You really don't want to miss it this weekend!

Click here to convert to your timezone!

I have lots to give away in terms of prizes and the final event alone is worth donning your best set of gear and stepping into the Player Arena. Also, among various other PVP beneficial prizes, I will be giving the winners of each bracket monetary incentive!

If you don't have a set, don't fret. Most of the matches gear is provided, but won't be in the BYOG bracket and this weekend's upcoming final event. Note: you will not be able to leave with any gear that is provided by the arena. The kit is primarily iron gear, a few helpful pots, bow and arrow, with colored leather helms to help make identifying teammates more accurate. Something new this weekend will be the usage of a beacon for regeneration so the kitted matches can last just a bit longer. We'll be disabling the beacon for the BYOG Brackets.

The Following Fights are Planned as Follows:
  • Itemless FFA (winner gets 100 coins!)

• 1v1 Kitted Tournament (winner gets 300 coins!)

• 1v1 BYOG(bring your own gear) Tournament (Winner gets 500 coins!)

• 2v2 or 3v3 Kitted(both depending on player turn-out) (Winners get 100 coins a piece!)

• Kitted FFA (Winner gets 200 coins!)

• SPECIAL EVENT! see below for more details

For this arena I've decided to end it with a little special event to convey my gratitude to everyone who's been supportive with their attendance! I'm going to thank you guys with a Wither Free For All. You can bring whatever you want into the arena, but only 1 person will be walking out alive. The winner gets a Nether Star, obviously.

I look forward to seeing you guys shed blood! Again, this Saturday night at 7PM EST.

Edited by iamdarb
  • Upvote 2