ianpj11 [cyotie911]

ianpj11

Hi, earlier today i decided to look up what servers ive been banned from on MCBouncer. This was one of two. It's been three years and after finding out the server still existed i got interested. After all these years I have somehow managed to remember why i got banned. The reason says i was banned for griefing, if griefing is throwing chicken eggs at someone for awhile than you may not consider unbanning me. But in the event it is not it'd be nice to come back, not that i was there very long. I'm pretty sure someone just didn't want me on the server

• 2 weeks later...

Actually your ban is for:

Ban for ianpj11 on c.nerd.nu for major griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2012-06-30T11:27:16 (1 more bans, no notes)

This is a super old ban so I'm willing to give you another chance however, since your ban was for major griefing (which I wouldn't have issued without you having destroyed 1000+ blocks of someone elses) I would like for you to go reread the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating that you have read and understand them.

Cyotie911

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

Given that there have been no further responses to this ban appeal in four weeks, I'm moving this ban appeal to our closed ban appeals section.

Ianpj11, should you wish to be unbanned then please open a new appeal following Cyotie911's instructions above.