Announcing Dome 7!

Haiku

A new dome has been born! Dome 7! The dome will be traditionally dug from bedrock to height limit with no WorldEdit and the dome's diameter will be 321 blocks! Anyone is allowed to Join and dig! To get to Dome 7 type '/Home Haiku Dome'(a warp will be added later), if there are any questions feel free to ask Me, Timinator58, or Trekman10! 

• Upvote 2

Guest Former Staff

Uh, don't they count backwards? so your on dome 4 buddy. (if you count johns dome as dome 5)

I took a look into this to find out for you both, it seems that they count upwards. From the wiki pages, I have pulled Dome: 3 (revision 10), Dome: 5 (revision 15) & Dome: 6 (revision 23). With the exception of a Dome: 1735 (revision 25) as a tribute to JohnAdams.

Howdy, greybeard here,

The domes do in tradition go up by one. My first dome was dome 3 which I believe was under the dictatorship leadership of Verros. After 3 came 4, 5, then 6 With JohnAdams1735 playing major roles in the creation of 5 and 6. In consequence after Johns passing Chargb, myself and a few others came up with the idea of dome 1735 (as johns ign was JohnAdams1735) and the wordplay made it dome 7.

While I don't care what you call it, for it to make since in the sequence its hould be dome 8.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I just got done World Editing out the rest of the blocks and replaced the bedrock at the bottom with grass. I've also started adding more glass blocks to the dome itself. (For any of you who don't know, Haiku has allowed us to start using World Edit to save time since the revision is going to be ending soon.)