arandombum [marting11]

ARandomBum

I decided recently to get back into minecraft because I've been feeling bored and wanted to play with friends, but I have been banned on the server they play on. I have not once in the past played on a nerd.nu sever, and don't see how I could have possibly griefed to get a ban. I don't recall any experiences with these servers, but if I have played on one of these, that was ages ago (about 3-4 years). I haven't played minecraft since middle school, so I guess if I did play on one of the nerd.nu servers I can see myself most likely being a griefer. However, that was quite some time ago, and now I am a changed and mature young man going onto my junior year, and all I wish to do is play with some buddies of mine. The ban on my account was either a mistake, or I did commit a minecraft crime to deserve such a punishment, and by now surely whatever it is I could have done was fixed, but even so I apologize for any damage I inflicted on one of the nerd.nu servers or players. Please take all of the above into consideration and lift the ban from my account.

Thanks, ARandomBum

Guest Former Staff

Hello ARandomBum, to ensure that your appeal can be processed as swiftly as possible, I'm just going to share a few details regarding your ban for your banning moderator Marting11.

Ban information: Ban for ARandomBum on c.nerd.nu for griefing.  nerd.nu/appeal by Marting11 on < 2012-Sept-12th 20:37 >

Should you not receive a reply back within 48 hours then you're welcome to bump this appeal as per our ban appeal policy.