Announcing Survival Revison 29

unce

Yes, this would be excellent to know!  Could we have some sort of communication from the survival admin team that encourages players to use the forum and then is absent from them?  Yes, at this point I have abandoned being constructive in my comments as you are immune from criticism, including constructive, and seem to be highly effective at a lack of proper communication.  I greatly appreciate your lack of respect in recent days for the community.

The upcoming Survival rev will not be launching this weekend. The Sadmins set that goal before we had set a date for the donation drive. An official launch date as not been posted yet, so keep an eye out for it. 

Thanks for the update from the survival admins. Please could you ask them to tell us the updates directly - on their schedule or on requests like this
Edited by c45y
  • Upvote 6

If you guys aren't launching the new rev anytime soon, then PLEASE PUT THE MAP ON CHAOS. We have very little players on S these days excluding the new random guys.

Or use one of the other suggestions that have been made that you guys seemed to approve of at the time

I don't really bother logging in anymore, it's normally dead in my timezone, but it's actually dead now the rev is coming to a conclusion

• Upvote 1

After having a discussion with them last night I am confident the revision will be ready for launch the weekend after the event. I would very much enjoy the survival admin posting this publicly, but im quite reassured that work is being made towards a new revision.

/me does a backflip

After having a discussion with them last night I am confident the revision will be ready for launch the weekend after the event. I would very much enjoy the survival admin posting this publicly, but im quite reassured that work is being made towards a new revision.

/me does a backflip

Cool! Can you fill us in?

I don't know much more than lady posted about the plan for the rev. However I can say that the plugins for the functionality they requested has been sourced or written and that the world is well on the way to being built, from my fuzzy memory of launching previous revisions it seems to me a lot of the hard work in planning has already been done.

Again, I really wish they would post something to this effect, but from what I understand the situation with the admins is a little odd at the moment with what I have heard about people stepping down from the position.

I understand the situation with the admins is a little odd at the moment with what I have heard about people stepping down from the position.

Perhaps they would appreciate the time to sort things out and do what they want with a united team. Maybe that is why no actual staff announced it's starting tomorrow, even before the ctf would have halted it.

You're partially right, tobylane.  The premise for this thread is a little silly, but the last we've heard about S Rev 29 was a post at the beginning of May, when they said "First weekend of June."  I think unce is just prodding for an update.

Guest Former Staff

What happened with the spawn contest? The 29th came and went. No vote. Nothing has been updated that I can see. Was the contest thrown away?

From my understanding, the contest voting is to be issued / started by a survival admin. If I'm mistaken, like many places on the internet I believe someone will correct me. ;-)

Wozdaka: I'll ping the survival admin(s) to see if I can find out for you and will reply back if I have any news.