2015 CTF Screencaps & Stories

Guest Former Staff

I spent my time during the event primarily having fun by watching people (as I'd become too familiar with the map during planning and preparation). I tried to teleport to everyone online while I was taking screenshots and stayed with some people if something interesting was happening. A picture tells a 1000 words, so I'll let you make up your own mind on what was happening at the time these were taken. The first batch of screenshots were from the 1st round, and the second batch were from the 2nd round (I've added an image in between these two batches to distinguish them from each other.

149 images: enjoy!

I spent my time during the event primarily having fun by watching people (as I'd become too familiar with the map during planning and preparation). I tried to teleport to everyone online while I was taking screenshots and stayed with some people if something interesting was happening. A picture tells a 1000 words, so I'll let you make up your own mind on what was happening at the time these were taken. The first batch of screenshots were from the 1st round, and the second batch were from the 2nd round (I've added an image in between these two batches to distinguish them from each other.

Great shots! You caught the moment blue surprised me while building red wool defences and I (like a good C player) simply tried to build a wall between me and them. It didn't work and I ended up exploding into a big ball of red wool.

WJh3fzu.png

HkjkL9K.png

YOU GOT THE SHOT OF ME CHASING BUZZIE! NICE!

Guest Former Staff

YOU GOT THE SHOT OF ME CHASING BUZZIE! NICE!

That was a fun moment. Somehow Buzzie managed to get you and others chasing him to get out of their boats and manage to escape 2-3 times. He then started typing messages to his team which led to you catching up again. ^^

That was a fun moment. Somehow Buzzie managed to get you and others chasing him to get out of their boats and manage to escape 2-3 times. He then started typing messages to his team which led to you catching up again. ^^

Boatjacking is a good skill  to have when being chased on the high seas :O

EDIT: Actually I don't think I did boatjacking when being chased that time, but there was one night that I did that a lot.  Was, um...good.  Very useful for escaping.

Edited by buzzie71

An early screenshot of some of the stone brick structures you may have seen (elaborate stone frogs, not shown here, were MasterCommaThe's) before they were pasted into the map: http://i.imgur.com/iBzfUhV.png

I think you mean these! 

ulFstIVl.pngCho4TPsl.jpg

I never heard if anyone found the others I placed all over the map with a single diamond ore under each one.

Boatjacking is a good skill  to have when being chased on the high seas :O

EDIT: Actually I don't think I did boatjacking when being chased that time, but there was one night that I did that a lot.  Was, um...good.  Very useful for escaping.

How many boats can one man carry?

REAL PICTURE OF BUZZIES INVENTORY

5614667_700b.jpg

• Upvote 2