[PMC] Staff meeting?

CROCKODUCK

So I know we are overdue for both a community and staff meeting and I am hoping to get the ball rolling to discuss what were doing good and need to improve and ideas to keep us all working and rolling the right way. Any input is valued thanks!

• Upvote 1

I had planned on having a general public meeting a bit after the donation drive, but I'm out of the country right now and for a while, and doing everything on my phone (i.e. no mumble). Now I'm thinking early July for a meeting date - choose/announce a date and publically request topics of discussion within the week. Having a staff meeting immediately before the general meeting would be nice for scheduling, but would add up to a long time in meeting.

Guest Former Staff

That time is too chaotic for me to guess when I'll be free. Once a date is established then I'll do everything I can to make the meeting. I'm moving home by 30th June, so I may need some time to re-establish my ISP at the new house after moving.

• 2 weeks later...

So it looks like there is not a time that will work for everyone, so I'm going to go with the time that will work for the most people. If you unable to attend the meeting, please let me know if there are any topics, concerns, ideas, etc. you would like to have discussed. A recording of the meeting will be posted after the meeting has concluded.

The meeting will be on July 12th at 4:00 pm EDT.

As for the agenda, please comment here or pm myself or another head with anything you would like to have discussed. I will compile them into a document before the meeting and post it so everyone can check it out.