Planned Inactivity -Archived

hey peeps !! so sorry, a sort of unexpected need to be away from most all tech since July 1st ( certification testing, and sadly failing)  then an health issue.  and  finally , thankfully a vacation that has just ended.  my appologies for not informing anyone, it all happened a bit fast.

TL:DR - was gone, now back

• Upvote 1

Hijacking this post once more - Starting on the 25th, I'll be on/off for about a week or so. Normally I'm on every day, but since I'm moving, I can't be on as much as I'm used to, so I'm not *completely* gone, just not as active as I'd like to be.

Edit: Well, maybe on occasion I can get on minechat (using local coffee shop wifi), turns out my internet will be available on August 14... much longer than I had expected. :/

Been inactive for the past few days (maybe a week, not sure) because of moving, but should have set internet up and running by tomorrow!

EDIT: Yeah, so the internet never happened. Plus preseason means I probably won't be around until monday the 17th and that my legs are dead :-(

I'll be on vacation from August 20th to the 30th. I might still be available some of the time, but don't expect to hear much from me during that period. I'll also be moving on September 4th, after which I'll likely have more time to dedicate to Nerd than I have been lately.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

While not 'away', I am going to be somewhat inactive over the coming weeks/months, I will be around for small tech jobs but a lot of the larger development projects I am working on will stagnate for a while until I get my weekends back.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be able to mod from today to the 23rd-24th (more than random water flows) because I'll have limited access to MC and no mod mods installed. I'll be back properly on Tue or Wed. :)

(and somehow I will take part in the padmin hunt...)

• Silversunset01 locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic