Planned Inactivity -Archived

I'm not sure what I think about this. Are you saying you are sometimes capable of sleep-minecrafting? If so, have you ever sleep-moderated? If so, were you actually awake when you wrote this? Have you been sleeping later? Have you been Tyler longer and longer?

Please. I've played Minecraft since Beta 1.4(?).  I am perfectly capable of playing Minecraft while tired or asleep...except that it often results in either me dying frequently in the game or bouncing 10 cm off my chair IRL (those old bow firing sounds were so shrill)...

(Most of the time when I am awake, I'm in a position where, provided internet is working well, I can reach something of nerd's quickly if I need to.  Not likely while I am away.)

• Upvote 1

Guest Former Staff

And also moving home on 2nd April. I suspect by the time I can return, I'll be heading off to the airport for 8th shortly afterwards.

A complication has come up with internet at the new home so I don't know when exactly I'll have it installed once I'm back after 13th.

Guest Former Staff

A complication has come up with internet at the new home so I don't know when exactly I'll have it installed once I'm back after 13th.

Back home now, just without a constant / reliable internet source, working on it from tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

As some of you may have noticed I was absent on the PvE Admin Hunt on Friday so I figured it'd be good to post here and give a heads up on my activity.

I am currently preforming a kitchen remodel as well as going through finals at school. My activity levels have been rather low lately because of it. With a potential new PvE Rev coming up soon any Minecraft time is being spent on it so I will not be very active in game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just started working at a new job and at the same time decided it would be a great time to get sick. Between job training and being sick I simply don't have the energy to work on minecraft related things.

My activity will be scare and possibly nonexistent over the next week. I might be in mumble for a hour or two at night, but that'll be it.

Taking a holiday for two weeks between the 23rd July and 6th August, but I'll try and get on as much as I can between now and then to help out.

(P.S. Sorry I've not been about much over the last month or so- I've been working some things out irl.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Silversunset01 locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic