Planned Inactivity -Archived

I am now back from my trip to Yosemite and my recent inactivity should start to dwindle down. Been out of game to much and will be getting back in!

I will however be fairly inactive this upcoming Thurs-Sunday due to work.

i'm going to be a bit scarce off and on for awhile given recent events @home. will be relatively present on chat, just not so much in game..

I will be gone on a canoe trip up north starting this Friday (the 9th) and will be returning two weeks from this Saturday, on the 24th. I'll be gone to Europe after that, with a week's break in between. 

Forced inactivity... I have the flu/ will be recovering from it so I will likely not be around much if at all this week. I'd rather not muck up an admin-req in my Nighttime NyQuil induced haze.

Get your flu shots people!

My activity over the last week and the next 2 weeks will be spotty at best. We are short handed at work due to our main cook being out for surgery and I am being scheduled for a ludicrous amount of hours to compensate for our short handedness. It also doesn't help that someone just quit.

I will also unfortunately be missing Rev launch (for the first time  :sad: ) as I will be at work. I will definitely be on when I get home though!

I'll be travelling from Nov 22 - Dec 3 with my family, but I'll still be around on forums and slack if needed. Might not be in game much though.

I will be unavailable in game from today until Dec 1, as I'm out of town. I can still be reached on slack if need be though.

I'll be unavailable from today (Sunday, 27 November 2016) until the evening (London time) of Thursday, 1 December - big piece of work to finish.

Not totally gone, but my activity will be severely diminished starting from 4th of December until further notice because of family obligations.

Guest Former Staff

Throughout December and early January, my activity is going to be unpredictable due to other commitments.

Guest Former Staff

Throughout December and early January, my activity is going to be unpredictable due to other commitments.

From Friday 16th I'll be away from home. It's a little uncertain when I'll be back but I will still pop in as much as I can. My activity is going to decrease until I return home.

I'll be away from the 23rd to the 27th (like most others, i'm betting!) so i'll only have mobile access during that time.

I too will be eating myself into a coma and hibernating from roughtly the 23rd to the 30th. The bears have seemingly accepted me as one of their own, I enter their cave at will, and sleep among them.

• Upvote 1